Anemia is a disease that is found in different forms and kinds globally. There are many diseases which are spreading rapidly in our surrounding but this disease is a mother of several fatal diseases, so, it must be cure initially.
Anemia is blood disorder, it occurs due to lack of an iron element in red blood cells because of an iron deficiency red blood cell unable to carry a sufficient amount of oxygen throughout the body’s cell.
Anemia causes due to the destruction of red blood cells or the scarcity of red blood cells production in a body and massive blood loss, it can be short or long term and tender or acute.
Types of Anemia
There are several types of anemia and every form has different causes, elucidation of tender forms, these are not fatal but may be a forewarning sign of any acute disease, thus, visit your doctor for a complete health exam.
The mild anemia types that can be a warning sign of a fatal disease
- Iron deficiency: The rapid flourishing common type of anemia is an iron shortage in a body that causes inadequacy of oxygen to a body and lack of hemoglobin which weakens the muscles and the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 deficient amount: It leads the folate deficiency which body has a need but the stomach can absorb vitamin b12 from food and the body become deficient from vitamin b12, this type of anemia is known as pernicious anemia.
These two are tender and mild others are fatal and acute. Now throw light on few chronic and severe anemic types.
- Aplastic Anemia: It falls in acute anemic types in which a body suffers and needs treatment for normalizing its mechanism. It causes due to the damage of stem cells which are the imperative part of bone marrow for making blood cells. It can be inherited or not that is treated by replacing the stem cells.
- Sideroblastic Anemia: In this disorder of blood cells in which bone marrow makes rings of sideroblast instead of creating mature red blood cells, so the hemoglobin unable to carry iron. Sideroblastic has three types according to the effect on cells. It may be inherited or chemical or drug reaction.
- Sickle cell anemia: is an inherited blood cell disorder in which cell turn into “S” or “C” shapes that why red blood cells can’t carry sufficient amount of oxygen and its protein hemoglobin. Sickle cell anemia causes acute pain which is not easy to bear.
A signal of deadly diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Renal diseases
- Inflammatory diseases
- All bone marrow disorders.
The most common symptoms
- Pale skin
- Shorten breath
- Muscles cramps
- Low blood pressure
- Lack of concentration
- Unusual heartbeat.
Moreover, all diseases are fatal some are effect abruptly are not on the body but this is a very steady disease that cuts the human body day by day make it useless and feeble. This disease snatches all energy from the body, so without the energy body cannot work. Keep an eye on a body, if it demonstrates any anemic sign and visit to the doctor.